My place of peace and to calm my heart and mind. The place I go to talk with God, ponder, and shed tears. I can see the entire city and feel the wonderful breeze brush past me. It's as all thoughts and prayers are carried through the wind. I love it. Smelling the outdoors, enjoying the beauty of Gods creations, and having time to ponder on the blessings given me by God, are things that take my worries and fears away.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Peaceful Moments
My place of peace and to calm my heart and mind. The place I go to talk with God, ponder, and shed tears. I can see the entire city and feel the wonderful breeze brush past me. It's as all thoughts and prayers are carried through the wind. I love it. Smelling the outdoors, enjoying the beauty of Gods creations, and having time to ponder on the blessings given me by God, are things that take my worries and fears away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment